A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market classes to your desired audience, others may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Login Admin
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From the course creation to the marketing services almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without the need to look elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and products, as well as your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of features that are included within every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded with all the features you could ask for when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days available on certain blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content with the site and the course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Login Admin
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of course or product templates or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, respectively. The posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Login Admin
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your material more.
Apart from that in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone feature or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of unique, professional themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as eliminate the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by creating your own using Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Login Admin
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Login Admin
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Login Admin
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
For the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range of options to select from. You can either cost your pupils for the products at various times (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for one item or for a variety of products, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Login Admin
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you create and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live chat is available for certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create useful educational content. Kajabi Login Admin
For tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional advice and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material However, we need to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in features it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Login Admin
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can understand how Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has all the features you need to be able to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Login Admin
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Login Admin