Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various important features you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended audience, some might not offer all of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Course Examples
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of the Kajabi features are designed to be digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over other instructors. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key features that you may want to be aware of when you’re thinking about it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d want when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on selected blogs, so if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Course Examples
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar and it lets you look for items and tools within the site by entering the words. Like we said the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of product or course templates or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure created to offer a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your course in the same tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Course Examples
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Apart from that aside from that, the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making one with the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Course Examples
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Course Examples
You can send as many emails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Course Examples
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to persuade your public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build your sales funnel from beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your products at different times (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single item or for a variety of items, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific period of time. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Course Examples
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to make and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to develop relevant educational content. Kajabi Course Examples
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Course Examples
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and market to your target audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to understand how Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than the other has as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Course Examples
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribers have access to all courses even while in the move. Kajabi Course Examples