Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various essential features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also provide you with nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Community Vs Facebook Group
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to go to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and other products along with your own blog to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who be interested in giving it a try. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed in each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded with all the features you could ask for when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the site and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Community Vs Facebook Group
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for tools and items within the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of product or course templates or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called groups and posts respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses in one page. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand including logos images, fonts, and design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Community Vs Facebook Group
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Aside from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone feature or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes that you can customize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you an area where you can do so without limits. Start by creating the blog post by making one with Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Community Vs Facebook Group
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Community Vs Facebook Group
You are able to create as many emails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Community Vs Facebook Group
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can either charge your students for your products at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a certain period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Community Vs Facebook Group
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to develop useful course content. Kajabi Community Vs Facebook Group
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site might turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Community Vs Facebook Group
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to understand the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer higher-end features than Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Community Vs Facebook Group
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and your subscribed members have access to all course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Community Vs Facebook Group