Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many important features you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your intended audience, some may not have most of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Down
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your course content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From the course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects can be accessible to those who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over others. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and other products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who like to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d want when designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. So if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content with the site and the course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Down
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by entering the words. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of course or product templates or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different types of content such as text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Down
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that, the LMS website also has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of unique, professional themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the given website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by making one using the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode, you have two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Down
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Down
You are able to create as many emails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Down
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range of options to select from. You can make your student pay for services at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or distribute them to them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a specific timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Down
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to make and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to develop useful educational content. Kajabi Down
As for training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to use resources to learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more information and tips, the help center is available to help you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limits also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in features it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Down
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price we can see the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Down
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers have access to all course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Down