Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your desired audience, some may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Course Builder
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not only create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite many aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From the course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s aspects can be accessible to those who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. Additionally this allows students like you run and develop courses without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products, as well as your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other ways to improve your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would like to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of features that are included in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and make your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled with every feature you could ask for when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Course Builder
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar and it lets you look for tools and items on the website by typing in the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or the way it calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure created to offer a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different types of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your course in one page. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo, images, and font designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Course Builder
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are an effective method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Apart from that in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate product or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can customize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove the Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content including media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one with the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Course Builder
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Course Builder
You can send as many emails to your campaigns as you like and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Course Builder
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one The library is with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can charge your students for your products at different time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or give them away for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a single item or for a variety of products, and set specific dates that your members can access within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Course Builder
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to design relevant course content. Kajabi Course Builder
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for other tips and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they meet their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish that the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Course Builder
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price, we can understand the ways Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools missing, such as the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Course Builder
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribers have access to all course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Course Builder