A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have various crucial features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your target audience, others might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that provide editing options so complex that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Link In Bio
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From the course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to go elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and other products, as well as blogs to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included in each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with all the features you’d like when making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days available on certain blogs. So if you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content using the site and course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Link In Bio
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for items and tools within the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are called categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one tab. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Link In Bio
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
In addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone feature or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content, such as text, media files or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by making one with the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Link In Bio
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Link In Bio
You can create as many e-mails for your campaign as you wish and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Link In Bio
Another of Kajabi’s top features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from starting
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
For pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can make your student pay for services at various times (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a specific timeframe. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Link In Bio
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design meaningful courses. Kajabi Link In Bio
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for additional information and tips the help desk will be there to help you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations for example, letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in features it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Link In Bio
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can understand how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Link In Bio
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Link In Bio