Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of essential features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired audience, others may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may provide editing options so complicated that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Network Marketing Pro
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to the marketing services almost all of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who might want to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included into every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you could ask for when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. The creation of content using the website and course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Network Marketing Pro
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by typing in the words. Like we said the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons known as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you can insert different types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos, images, and font designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Network Marketing Pro
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Apart from that aside from that, the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of premium, unique themes that you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating your own using an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach, group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Network Marketing Pro
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Network Marketing Pro
You can send as many emails to your campaign as you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Network Marketing Pro
Another of Kajabi’s top features is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your target audience to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is full of 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the services at different times (one-time or subscription and several payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a specific product or multiple products, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a given period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Network Marketing Pro
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design relevant course content. Kajabi Network Marketing Pro
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional advice and tricks the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they reach their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Network Marketing Pro
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can see the ways Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has greater features that the other has, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Network Marketing Pro
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and your subscribed members have access to all course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Network Marketing Pro