Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of crucial features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended audience, some might not offer all of these features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Crm
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your courses to an audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are many reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From the course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important features that you may want to be aware of if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and other products and blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other effective methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would like to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included within each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with all the features you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the site and the course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free option available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Crm
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are known as groups and posts respectively. The posts are where you insert various types of content such as text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your courses in one page. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and design into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Crm
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are an effective method of determining whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, the LMS site has also made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of unique, professional themes that you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you are able to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus remove the Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website it provides a space where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by making one with Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Crm
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Crm
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Crm
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from the starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi gives an array of options for you to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your products at various times (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a certain time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Crm
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant courses. Kajabi Crm
For tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for other tips and tricks, the help center is available to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they achieve their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi Crm
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range it’s easy to imagine the way Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has greater features that the other has which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Crm
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribed members have access to all courses even while traveling. Kajabi Crm