Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of essential features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your desired audience, some might not provide all those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Discount Codes
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over others. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to go to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included within each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with every feature you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. But a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. If you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free option available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Discount Codes
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the keywords. Like we said that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure designed for an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on one page. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo, images, and font design into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Discount Codes
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments can be a great way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as take away any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the given website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you the opportunity to do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making one using the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Discount Codes
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Discount Codes
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Discount Codes
Another of Kajabi’s top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your intended public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of options to select from. You can either cost your pupils for the products at various dates (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific product or a number of products, and set specific dates that your members can access within a certain time frame. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Discount Codes
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users live chat is available for certain times and days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create relevant course content. Kajabi Discount Codes
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of other advice and tricks, the help center will be there to help you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material However, we need to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack of features, it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Discount Codes
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price, we can imagine the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has higher-end features than the other has as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools that are missing like the issue of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it might not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Discount Codes
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers can access all your courses even while on the go. Kajabi Discount Codes