A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with a variety of important features you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended audience, others might not provide all these features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Terms And Conditions
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over other instructors. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the most important characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and other products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who like to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, reach up to 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded with all the features you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. However, a 14-day free trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content with the site and the course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Terms And Conditions
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, and allows you to search for tools and items within the site by entering the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons known as categories and posts, or. Posts are where you can insert different types of content including text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image, such as the logo, images, and font designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Terms And Conditions
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as choose from a wide array of unique, professional themes, which you can personalize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs, plus take away all Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content, such as text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with the blog post by making one using the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members have access to. Kajabi Terms And Conditions
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Terms And Conditions
You can create as many emails to the campaign you like and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Terms And Conditions
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to persuade your customers to purchase your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For price options for Kajabi, it provides an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Terms And Conditions
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you if you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many who use it to design useful educational content. Kajabi Terms And Conditions
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other tips and tricks, the help center is available to help you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and market your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Terms And Conditions
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range we can understand the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has greater features that the other which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools missing for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Terms And Conditions
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers can access your entire course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Terms And Conditions