A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer a variety of essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market classes to your desired viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Done For You
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features are designed to be digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over the rest. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would want to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included within each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and create your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with every feature you’d like when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. If you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content with the website and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Done For You
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the words. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of product or course templates or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, or. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your courses in one page. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos, images, and font designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Done For You
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove the Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the given website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website including text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments on your course content. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you an area where you can do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by making one using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: either release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private one that only your members have access to. Kajabi Done For You
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Done For You
You can create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Done For You
Another of Kajabi’s top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For price options for Kajabi, it offers an array of options for you of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the products at various times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for one product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Done For You
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat is available at certain times and times on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design relevant courses. Kajabi Done For You
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for other information and tips, the help center is available to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in features it might turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Done For You
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price we can imagine the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price It certainly has greater features that the other as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Done For You
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers can access all your course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Done For You