Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your target audience, some might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that offer editing features that are so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi University Login
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over others. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and other products and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and create websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with all the features you’d want when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free option available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi University Login
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates or the way it calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are where you insert various types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on one tab. This one is handy especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand including logos, images, and font design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi University Login
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating posting blog content by creating your own using the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode there are two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi University Login
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi University Login
You can create as many emails to your campaigns as you like and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi University Login
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your customers to purchase your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for services at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a specific product or multiple items, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a given time frame. You can also create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi University Login
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live chat is available for certain times and days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to develop meaningful course content. Kajabi University Login
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of more tips and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in features it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi University Login
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to imagine how Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools missing for example, the issue of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi University Login
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your courses even while in the move. Kajabi University Login