Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many essential features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also provide you with nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi Email Deliverability
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your course content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to watch out for when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools such as media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials along with blogs to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with email marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of features that are included in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with every feature you could ask for when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the website and course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Email Deliverability
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, and allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are called post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you put in different types of content including text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your course in one page. This can be useful particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Email Deliverability
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are an effective method of determining if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Apart from that, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as part of your membership area.
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as pick from a range of unique, professional themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making one with the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Email Deliverability
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Email Deliverability
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets the messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates to help in promoting your site on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Email Deliverability
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from ground
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at various dates (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for one product or a number of products, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a given timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Email Deliverability
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop useful course content. Kajabi Email Deliverability
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of more tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and market your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Email Deliverability
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. With the extremely affordable cost, we can see the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer greater features that Kajabi as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Email Deliverability
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app for you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Email Deliverability