Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your intended audience, others might not provide all those things. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may have an editing experience that is so complicated they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Hero
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are numerous aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing the majority of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over others. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to go to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the most important features that you may want to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other effective ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d want when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs. If you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the limited free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Hero
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar and it lets you look for tools and items on the site by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are referred to as categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content such as text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Hero
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to assess if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone item or as a component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus remove all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by creating one with Text Editor. You may include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two options: release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Hero
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Hero
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Hero
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can charge your students for your products at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for one product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a specific timeframe. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Hero
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many who use it to develop useful courses. Kajabi Hero
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of other tips and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in features it might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Hero
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can see the ways Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing, such as the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Hero
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while on the go. Kajabi Hero