Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various important features you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your intended audience, others might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Integration
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite many aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s aspects can be accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over other instructors. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed in each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. So if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content using the site and the course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free option available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Integration
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one tab. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand, such as the logo, images, and font design into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Integration
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Apart from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can personalize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus take away any Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating your own using the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your users have access to. Kajabi Integration
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Integration
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you like and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Integration
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi gives you a wide range to choose from. You can either cost your pupils for the products at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or distribute them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for one product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your students can access your products within a given timeframe. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Integration
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant educational content. Kajabi Integration
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to use resources to learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of other information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi Integration
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price we can see how Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Integration
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribers have access to all course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Integration