Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have various crucial features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your target viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Example Sites
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite many aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services the majority of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over the rest. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and other products and your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other effective ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with every feature you’d want when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is offered on select blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content with the website and course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s not a free option neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Example Sites
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can build an online landing page, change your course and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar it allows you to search for tools and items within the website by typing in the words. Like we said the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as groups and posts respectively. The posts are where you can insert different types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Example Sites
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away any Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the given website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by making your own using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes, you have two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Example Sites
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Example Sites
You can send as many e-mails to your campaign as you want and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Example Sites
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi gives an array of options for you to choose from. You can either charge your students for your products at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a single product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your students can access your products within a specific timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Example Sites
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to design relevant course content. Kajabi Example Sites
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks, the help center is available to help you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. The majority of these would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in features it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Example Sites
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can understand how Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that Kajabi, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Example Sites
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Example Sites