A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many essential features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your target viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Seo Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your course content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s aspects can be digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to go to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products and a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other effective methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, reach a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs. If you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the website and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Seo Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure designed for the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons known as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are where you insert various types of content including text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand including logos or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Seo Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments can be a great way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone feature or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate the Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website which includes text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you an area where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making one with Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your users are able to access. Seo Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Seo Kajabi
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you like and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. The management of e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Seo Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target customers to purchase your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the services at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away at no cost. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a specific product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a specific timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. Seo Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design useful educational content. Seo Kajabi
For tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to use resources to learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for other advice and tricks the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site could make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Seo Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can see the way Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has higher-end features than Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Seo Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app so that you and your subscribed members can access all your course materials even when traveling. Seo Kajabi