Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various crucial features that you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired audience, others might not provide all these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Name Servers
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are many reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s features can be digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. In addition this allows students like you to run and create a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other effective ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would want to give the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d want when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. If you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Name Servers
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build your own landing page, alter your course and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or the way it calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons known as categories and posts, and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses in one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Name Servers
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content more.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as choose from a wide array of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as eliminate all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the given website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content including media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by creating one using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes there are two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Name Servers
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Name Servers
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Name Servers
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to persuade your customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build your sales funnel from ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi gives an array of options for you to choose from. You can cost your pupils for the services at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a given time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Name Servers
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to design useful course content. Kajabi Name Servers
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of other tips and tricks, the help center will be there to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan, and the lack of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Name Servers
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price we can imagine how Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer greater features that the other has as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Name Servers
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Name Servers