Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of crucial features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended audience, some might not offer all of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options so complex that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Like Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite many reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to go to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the most important features that you may want to watch out for if you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products, as well as blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who might like to give it a try. With the abundance of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d want when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. If you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Like Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even communicate with your instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the words. Like we said the site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are known as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you put in different types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Like Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a variety of unique, professional themes, which you can personalize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website it provides a space where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating posting blog content by making one with the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. Like Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Like Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails for the campaign you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Like Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build your sales funnel from beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
For price options for Kajabi, it provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can either make your student pay for services at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or distribute them to them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a certain time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Like Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live chat is available at specific times and on certain days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many who use it to design relevant courses. Like Kajabi
For training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional advice and tricks, the help center will be there to help you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they reach their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. Like Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable cost, we can understand the ways Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Like Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while traveling. Like Kajabi