A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many essential features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market classes to your desired audience, some might not provide all the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they offer almost all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi Hero Milestones
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over the rest. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points, of its important attributes that you ought to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included in each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, reach up to 1000 active users, as well as make websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with every feature you could ask for when designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs, so if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s not a free option as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Hero Milestones
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can build your own landing page, alter your course and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by entering the words. Like we said that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or the way it calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure created to offer an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you put in different types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Hero Milestones
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to assess whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
In addition in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as choose from a wide array of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus remove all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating posting blog content by making one with Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Hero Milestones
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Hero Milestones
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose the members you want the messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Hero Milestones
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can charge your students for your services at different dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Hero Milestones
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live chat is available at certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to create useful courses. Kajabi Hero Milestones
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of other information and tips the help desk is available to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and market your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of question type options as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Hero Milestones
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. With the extremely affordable price we can see the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Hero Milestones
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Hero Milestones