Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of crucial features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market classes to your desired viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they offer almost all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Online Courses Pricing
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are many aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. In addition this allows students like you run and develop courses without the need to look elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the most important characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials along with blogs to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other effective methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who want to give the service a shot. With the abundance of important features included into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you could ask for when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content using the website and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Online Courses Pricing
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for items and tools on the website by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, respectively. The posts are where you can insert different types of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Online Courses Pricing
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are an effective way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate feature or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as choose from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website including media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating the blog post by making your own using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes there are two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your users have access to. Kajabi Online Courses Pricing
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Online Courses Pricing
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Online Courses Pricing
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to persuade your customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
For the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your products at different times (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a single item or for a variety of items, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a certain period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Online Courses Pricing
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live chat is available at certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create relevant educational content. Kajabi Online Courses Pricing
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more information and tips, the help center is available to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Online Courses Pricing
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. With the extremely affordable cost it’s easy to understand the ways Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than the other has as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing like the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Online Courses Pricing
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app so that you and your subscribed members can access all your courses even while traveling. Kajabi Online Courses Pricing