A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise your courses to your desired viewers, other platforms may not have most of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they offer almost everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Virtual Assistant Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are many factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From the course creation to marketing, nearly all of the Kajabi features can be digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over others. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and other products, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included within each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, reach an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d want when designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content using the website and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Virtual Assistant Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the keywords. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your courses in one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Virtual Assistant Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also take away the Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the given website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content which includes media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates on the content of your course. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with the blog post by creating your own using the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your members have access to. Virtual Assistant Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Virtual Assistant Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Virtual Assistant Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your intended audience to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range to choose from. You can cost your pupils for the products at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a specific item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a given period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Virtual Assistant Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat is available at certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop meaningful educational content. Virtual Assistant Kajabi
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to access resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and market your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might want to consider when making your choice. Virtual Assistant Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can understand the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other has as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Virtual Assistant Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. Virtual Assistant Kajabi