Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market your courses to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi To Shopify
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the key attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and products and blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who might like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included in every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with all the features you’d want when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. However, a 14-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi To Shopify
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for tools and items within the site by entering the keywords. Like we said the courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of course or product templates or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called categories and posts, or. The posts are where you put in different kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your course in one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand including logos, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi To Shopify
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
In addition, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can personalize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as remove any Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content which includes text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by creating one using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach, group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your members are able to access. Kajabi To Shopify
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi To Shopify
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible the messages. E-mail management has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi To Shopify
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range to choose from. You can cost your pupils for the products at various dates (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain period of time. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi To Shopify
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you create and market your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop relevant courses. Kajabi To Shopify
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for other information and tips assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limits also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi To Shopify
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to imagine the way Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi To Shopify
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course materials even when traveling. Kajabi To Shopify