A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer various important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise your courses to your target viewers, other platforms might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi Investment
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your courses to an student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite many aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over other instructors. In addition this allows students like you to run and create an online course without the need to look to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points, of its important attributes that you ought to watch out for when you’re thinking about using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products along with a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who want to give it a try. With the abundance of essential features already packed within each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with all the features you’d want when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is offered on select blogs. If you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. The creation of content using the website and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Investment
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar it allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of product or course templates or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Investment
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as choose from a range of unique, professional themes, all of which you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content including text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with the blog post by creating one using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Investment
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Investment
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you like and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Investment
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to persuade your public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is full of 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For price options for Kajabi, it provides you a wide range of options to select from. You can charge your students for your services at various times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or hand them out at no cost. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a given time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Investment
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop useful course content. Kajabi Investment
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for more advice and tricks the help desk is available to help you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material however, we must address a few vital things that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in features it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Kajabi Investment
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price, we can see how Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it works. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it might not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Investment
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Investment