A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your target audience, others may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Landing Pages
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over others. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of features that are included in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly and is packed with all the features you’d want when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including email marketing and automation are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Landing Pages
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can build an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of course or product templates or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. The posts are where you insert various types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Landing Pages
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with the automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content, such as text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides an area where you can do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by making one using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Landing Pages
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Landing Pages
You can create as many emails to the campaign you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose the members you want the messages. E-mail management has never been more complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Landing Pages
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from the beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi gives an array of options for you to choose from. You can charge your students for your services at different dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Landing Pages
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design relevant course content. Kajabi Landing Pages
For tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more tips and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Landing Pages
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price, we can see the ways Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other has as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Landing Pages
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices for you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while on the go. Kajabi Landing Pages