Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your target viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Product Themes
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From the course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s aspects can be digestible even for those who are new in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of features that are included in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, reach a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with every feature you could ask for when making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Product Themes
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even communicate with your instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar it allows you to search for items and tools within the site by typing in the search terms. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints let you make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are known as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you put in different types of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Product Themes
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Apart from that in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone feature or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a variety of unique, professional themes that you can customize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and above you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating posting blog content by making one using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Product Themes
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Product Themes
You can send as many emails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Product Themes
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it gives an array of options for you to choose from. You can either cost your pupils for the products at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Product Themes
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop meaningful course content. Kajabi Product Themes
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of more tips and tricks, the help center will be there to help you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like that the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about in making your choice. Kajabi Product Themes
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost we can understand how Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it functions. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Product Themes
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app so that you and your subscribers have access to all courses even while in the move. Kajabi Product Themes