A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with a variety of important features you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended audience, others may not have most of the features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Sample Sites
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features can be accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over others. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without the need to look elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points, of its important attributes that you ought to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and products, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other ways to improve your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who might want to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d want when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content using the site and course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Sample Sites
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, and allows you to search for items and tools on the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or the way it calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, or. The posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your courses in one tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand including logos or images as well as font design into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Sample Sites
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful method of determining whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Apart from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain and also pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating your blog posts by making one using the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Sample Sites
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Sample Sites
You can send as many emails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Sample Sites
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your target audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it offers an array of options for you to choose from. You can cost your pupils for the products at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or distribute them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of products, as well as specify specific dates your members can access within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Sample Sites
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create useful course content. Kajabi Sample Sites
As for training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more tips and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations for example, letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Sample Sites
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price, we can imagine the way Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer higher-end features than Kajabi which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Sample Sites
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app so that you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while on the go. Kajabi Sample Sites