Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have many essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your target viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they offer almost everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Login App
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your course content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over other instructors. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build courses without the need to look elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the most important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might want to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d want when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. However, a 14-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Login App
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo or images as well as font design into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Login App
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone product or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as remove the Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating one with the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private one that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Login App
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Login App
You can create as many e-mails for your campaign as you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Login App
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build your sales funnel from starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a single product or a number of products, as well as specify specific dates your members can access within a certain timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Login App
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you create and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to create meaningful course content. Kajabi Login App
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to use resources to learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Login App
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to understand the ways Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it works. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing for example, the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Login App
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Login App