Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of essential features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your intended audience, some might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Manifestation Babe
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your courses to an audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features can be accessible to those who are new in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over others. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products along with blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who would want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included in each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with all the features you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days available on certain blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content with the site and the course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Manifestation Babe
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content created to offer an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are where you insert various types of content including text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses on the same tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Manifestation Babe
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a standalone item or as a an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove all Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the available themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content including text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select which site element you wish members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating one with Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Manifestation Babe
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Manifestation Babe
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaign as you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select the members you want the messages. Managing e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Manifestation Babe
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides an array of options for you to choose from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for one product or multiple items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Manifestation Babe
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live chat is available for certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to develop useful course content. Kajabi Manifestation Babe
For tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more advice and tricks, the help center will be there to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in features it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may be considering in your decision. Kajabi Manifestation Babe
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can imagine the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide all the features you need to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Manifestation Babe
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members can access all your courses even while on the go. Kajabi Manifestation Babe