Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have many important features you can use when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your target audience, some might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that provide editing options so complicated that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Price Plans
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors the added edge over others. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important features that you may want to watch out for when you’re thinking about it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who would want to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included in each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d like when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs, so if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Price Plans
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by typing in the keywords. Like we said the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your course in the same tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and designs , into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Price Plans
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective method of determining if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website including media files, text or clickable icons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share comments and updates on your course content. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by making one using an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience, group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes you can choose between two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. Kajabi Price Plans
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Price Plans
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you want and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Price Plans
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build your sales funnel from the ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
For the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away at no cost. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a given time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Price Plans
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to create and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create useful courses. Kajabi Price Plans
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more information and tips, the help center is always there to guide you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and market your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations for example, letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Price Plans
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can see the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that Kajabi, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Price Plans
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Price Plans