Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your target audience, others may not have most of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer almost all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Mid Century Modern
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your course content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important characteristics that you might want to be aware of in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and products along with a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of features that are included in each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content using the website and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free option available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Mid Century Modern
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously the website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure designed for the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Mid Century Modern
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content more.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as choose from a range of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the given website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content which includes text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by making your own using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Mid Century Modern
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Mid Century Modern
You can send as many e-mails for the campaign you want and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Mid Century Modern
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the services at different dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a single item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a given period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Mid Century Modern
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop relevant courses. Kajabi Mid Century Modern
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to use resources to learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations for example, letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi Mid Century Modern
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range we can understand how Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Mid Century Modern
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Mid Century Modern