A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with various crucial features that you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise your courses to your desired audience, some might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Reset Password
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and products along with a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who be interested in giving the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with every feature you’d like when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Reset Password
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of course or product templates or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure created to offer a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content including text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your course in one tab. This one is handy especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Reset Password
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Apart from that in addition, the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts from when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website including media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides a space where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by creating your own using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Reset Password
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Reset Password
You can send as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. Managing e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Reset Password
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is full of 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for products at different dates (one-time or subscription and several payments) or distribute them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a single product or multiple products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Reset Password
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create meaningful course content. Kajabi Reset Password
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional advice and tricks the help desk is available to help you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in features it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Reset Password
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can understand how Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Reset Password
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app so that you and your subscribers can access all your courses even while in the move. Kajabi Reset Password