Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many essential features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market classes to your intended viewers, other platforms might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer almost all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi Net Worth
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are new in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and other products along with blogs to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who like to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of important features included into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on selected blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the website and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s not a free option either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Net Worth
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or the way it calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are known as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on one tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Net Worth
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are an effective method of determining if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content, such as media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with posting blog content by creating your own using the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. Kajabi Net Worth
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Net Worth
You can create as many emails to your campaigns as you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Net Worth
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is with more than 40 pages templates you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives you a wide range of pricing options. You can charge your students for your products at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as specify specific dates your students can access your products within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Net Worth
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to make and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful courses. Kajabi Net Worth
For training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for more tips and tricks, the help center is available to help you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Net Worth
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price, we can imagine the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that Kajabi, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Net Worth
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while on the go. Kajabi Net Worth