A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many important features you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired audience, some might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complex that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi Next Vs New Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are new in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over the rest. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build courses without having to go elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials and a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed into each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, garner up to 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with all the features you’d want when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is offered on select blogs, so if you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content with the website and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Next Vs New Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for clutter, as some features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful when you need to search for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously the courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure designed for the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons known as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on the same tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font design into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Next Vs New Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of unique, professional themes, which you can customize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also eliminate the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories from when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with the blog post by creating one using the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private one that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Next Vs New Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Next Vs New Kajabi
You can send as many emails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Next Vs New Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the beginning
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is filled with 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your products at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Next Vs New Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to develop useful courses. Kajabi Next Vs New Kajabi
As for training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of other information and tips, the help center is available to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations for example, the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in features it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Next Vs New Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to imagine how Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Next Vs New Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Next Vs New Kajabi