Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your target audience, some may not have most of those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they offer almost everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi Over The Top
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are many aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over the rest. In addition this allows students like you run and develop courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points, of its important features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and products, as well as blogs to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d want when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. However, a 14-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Over The Top
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for items and tools on the site by entering the keywords. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are known as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you put in different kinds of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos, images, and font design into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Over The Top
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the given website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by creating one with an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. Kajabi Over The Top
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Over The Top
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Over The Top
Another of Kajabi’s top features are the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to persuade your audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range of options to select from. You can either charge your students for your services at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for one product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a specific time frame. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Over The Top
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create useful educational content. Kajabi Over The Top
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for other information and tips, the help center will be there to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Below are the items we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan, and the lack of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Over The Top
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range we can imagine the ways Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that Kajabi which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it works. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Over The Top
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Over The Top