A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with various important features you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your target viewers, other platforms may not have most of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they offer nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Kajabi Zoom Webinar
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features can be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and products along with a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other effective ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who might be interested in giving it a try. However, when you consider the number of features that are included in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, reach a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with every feature you’d like when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs. So if you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the site and the course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Zoom Webinar
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and even communicate with your instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for items and tools within the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or the way it calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure created to offer a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are known as groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Zoom Webinar
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that, in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone feature or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website including media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides an area where you can do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by creating one using Text Editor. You may include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Zoom Webinar
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Zoom Webinar
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you wish and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Zoom Webinar
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can either charge your students for your services at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a specific period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Zoom Webinar
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant courses. Kajabi Zoom Webinar
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for additional advice and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Zoom Webinar
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price, we can imagine how Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer higher-end features than Kajabi which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Zoom Webinar
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribers can access all your courses even while on the go. Kajabi Zoom Webinar