Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various essential features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your target audience, others may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Podcast Review
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From the course creation to the marketing services the majority of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over others. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the key features that you may want to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and materials and your own blog to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other effective ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d want when designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content with the site and the course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s not a free option as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Podcast Review
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for items and tools within the site by typing in the search terms. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as groups and posts respectively. Posts are where you can insert different types of content including text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your courses on one page. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Podcast Review
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition, in addition, the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as choose from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as take away the Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the given website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website which includes media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website it provides a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making one with an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Podcast Review
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Podcast Review
You can create as many emails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Podcast Review
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
For the pricing, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can cost your pupils for the products at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific product or multiple items, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Podcast Review
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful courses. Kajabi Podcast Review
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for other advice and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and market your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Podcast Review
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price range, we can understand how Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools missing like the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Podcast Review
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers can access all your course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Podcast Review