Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market classes to your target audience, others may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Unlike All Pages
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your course content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily accessible to those who are new in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over other instructors. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop an online course without having to go to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the most important characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and products along with blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of important features included within each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d want when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs, so if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the site and course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Unlike All Pages
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and even communicate with your instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for items and tools within the site by typing in the search terms. Like we said the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This can be useful especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo, images, and font designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Unlike All Pages
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Apart from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone feature or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as choose from a wide array of premium, unique themes that you can personalize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the available website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you an area where you can do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by making one with an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Unlike All Pages
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Unlike All Pages
You can send as many emails to your campaign as you like and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Unlike All Pages
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from ground
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at different dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as set specific dates that your members can access within a certain timeframe. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Unlike All Pages
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop relevant educational content. Kajabi Unlike All Pages
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi Unlike All Pages
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range it’s easy to imagine the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it functions. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Unlike All Pages
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribers have access to all course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Unlike All Pages