Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended audience, others may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also offer nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Visionary School Of Arts Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your course content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features can be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to go elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the most important characteristics that you might want to watch out for when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and products along with a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other effective ways to improve your profits, further your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who want to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of features that are included in each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, gain an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with every feature you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content with the site and the course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free option available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Visionary School Of Arts Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar and it lets you look for tools and items within the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons called categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you insert various types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Visionary School Of Arts Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Apart from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as choose from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can modify to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus eliminate any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the given themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website, such as media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by making one with the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your users have access to. Visionary School Of Arts Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Visionary School Of Arts Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets the messages. E-mail management has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Visionary School Of Arts Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
For price options for Kajabi, it offers an array of options for you to choose from. You can cost your pupils for the products at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or give them away to them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a certain timeframe. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Visionary School Of Arts Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to make and market your courses, but you also can connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users live chat is available for certain times and days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create meaningful educational content. Visionary School Of Arts Kajabi
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of more advice and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. Visionary School Of Arts Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable price we can understand the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other has which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Visionary School Of Arts Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Visionary School Of Arts Kajabi