Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various crucial features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Services
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features are designed to be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the most important characteristics that you might want to be aware of if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing, media files, and templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials along with blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who would like to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, garner a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you could ask for when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the site and course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Services
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the words. Like we said that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are called groups and posts respectively. Posts are where you insert various types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses on one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand including logos, images, and font design into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Services
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are an effective method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Apart from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also eliminate any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the given website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi lets you create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one with the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your members have access to. Kajabi Services
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Services
You can create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you want and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Services
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to persuade your audience to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for services at different times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific product or a number of products, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Services
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you create and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create meaningful educational content. Kajabi Services
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to use resources to learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in features it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Services
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can understand the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other has as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Services
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Services