Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have many crucial features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired audience, some might not provide all the features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience that is so complicated they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Social Media
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your courses to an student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products along with blogs to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who want to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with all the features you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Social Media
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design a course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are called groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image, such as the logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Social Media
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to assess if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Apart from that, in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away any Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts from when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content which includes text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by creating your own using an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Social Media
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Social Media
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you want and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Social Media
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target audience to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at different time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of products, as well as establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a specific timeframe. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Social Media
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you create and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop relevant course content. Kajabi Social Media
For tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more information and tips, the help center is available to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. Kajabi Social Media
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can see how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has higher-end features than the other as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Social Media
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members have access to all course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Social Media