Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your desired audience, some may not have most of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? What Is The Kajabi App
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From the course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over others. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and products and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other methods to increase your profits, further your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of important features included in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is offered on select blogs, so if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s not a free option either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. What Is The Kajabi App
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the words. Like we said the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, or. The posts are where you can insert different types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This one is handy especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image like your logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. What Is The Kajabi App
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus remove all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by creating one using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. What Is The Kajabi App
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement What Is The Kajabi App
You can send as many e-mails to the campaign you wish and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. What Is The Kajabi App
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your target audience to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build the sales funnel you want from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range of options to select from. You can make your student pay for products at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or distribute them to them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for one product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a given time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy any of your offers. What Is The Kajabi App
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to make and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live chat is available at certain times and times during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant courses. What Is The Kajabi App
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for additional information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations for example, the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in features it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. What Is The Kajabi App
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other has as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer all the features you need to be able to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing like the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ What Is The Kajabi App
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire course content even when you’re in the move. What Is The Kajabi App