A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many essential features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Through Shopify
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the key features that you may want to watch out for when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who would want to give the service a shot. With the abundance of important features included into each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain up to 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d want when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days available on certain blogs. So if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Through Shopify
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, it allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of course or product templates or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure designed for the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, respectively. The posts are where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Through Shopify
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your material more.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate feature or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you are able to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as eliminate all Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select which site element you wish members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating one using the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Through Shopify
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Through Shopify
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you wish and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Through Shopify
Another of Kajabi’s top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your target audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build your sales funnel from the starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or distribute them to them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as set specific dates that your members can access within a specific time frame. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Through Shopify
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design useful course content. Kajabi Through Shopify
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the course creation world. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional advice and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora of features, it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Through Shopify
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly cost it’s easy to understand the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Through Shopify
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices for you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Through Shopify