A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many crucial features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended audience, some may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Reviews Of Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your courses to an student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From the course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to watch out for if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools, media files, and templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and other products and blogs to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective ways to improve your profits, further your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included in each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you could ask for when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content using the site and course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Reviews Of Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and even communicate with your instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for items and tools on the website by typing in the words. As previously mentioned the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content created to offer a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you insert various kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses in one page. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo images, fonts, and design into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Reviews Of Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful method of determining whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
In addition aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as remove the Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with the blog post by creating one with Text Editor. You may include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users can get access to. Reviews Of Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Reviews Of Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Reviews Of Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from beginning
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is full of 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can either cost your pupils for the products at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or distribute them at no cost. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for one item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a given period of time. You can also create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Reviews Of Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also can connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live chat is available for specific times and on certain days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create relevant educational content. Reviews Of Kajabi
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to access resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for more tips and tricks, the help center will be there to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material, but we have to address a few vital things that are missing. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may be considering in your decision. Reviews Of Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price, we can understand the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Reviews Of Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Reviews Of Kajabi