Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise your courses to your target audience, some may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that provide editing options so complex that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? New Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials along with blogs to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other ways to improve your profits, further your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would want to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of features that are included within each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain up to 1,000 active customers, and create your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d like when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days available on certain blogs, so if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize tests or assignments. New Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and even communicate with your instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by typing in the keywords. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure designed for the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are called groups and posts or. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This one is handy especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a your own personal style. New Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone product or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as remove all Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the given themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating your blog posts by making your own using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: either release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. New Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement New Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. New Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives you a wide range to choose from. You can charge your students for your services at different times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one product or multiple items, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a certain period of time. You can also create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. New Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to create and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design relevant courses. New Kajabi
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more advice and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are missing. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might be considering in your decision. New Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range it’s easy to see the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ New Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members have access to all course materials even when on the go. New Kajabi