Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have many essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that provide editing options so complex that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi Tutorials
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your courses to an audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over others. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who be interested in giving it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included in each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded with all the features you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content with the website and course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free option available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Tutorials
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of product or course templates or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are known as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Tutorials
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments can be a great way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition, in addition, the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also eliminate any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content which includes text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can publish comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating one using the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Tutorials
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Tutorials
You are able to create as many emails to your campaigns as you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Tutorials
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can either cost your pupils for the products at different times (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or distribute them to them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple items, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a certain time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Tutorials
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop useful course content. Kajabi Tutorials
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they meet their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan, and the lack of features, it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Tutorials
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price we can imagine how Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing like the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Tutorials
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app for you and your subscribers have access to all course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Tutorials