A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer various essential features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Upon A Child
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your courses to an audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features are designed to be accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over others. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products and your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would want to give it a try. With the abundance of important features included within each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, gain an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d like when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day free trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days available on selected blogs, so if you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Upon A Child
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, it allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Upon A Child
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your material more.
Apart from that in addition, the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the given website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website including media files, text or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you a space where you can do so without limits. Start by creating posting blog content by creating one using the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Upon A Child
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Upon A Child
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you want and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can choose the members you want the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Upon A Child
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to persuade your customers to purchase your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one The library is full of 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
For the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range to choose from. You can charge your students for your services at different time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a set amount for one product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given timeframe. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Upon A Child
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live chat is available at certain times and times of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many who use it to design useful educational content. Kajabi Upon A Child
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of additional information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are missing. A majority of them could have been very useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Upon A Child
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost we can imagine how Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other has which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs to be able to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Upon A Child
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while traveling. Kajabi Upon A Child