Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your target audience, others might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Pricing Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to go elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for when you’re thinking about it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, gain up to 1,000 active customers, and make websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d want when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is available on certain blogs, so if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the site and the course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Pricing Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by entering the words. Like we said the site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure designed for an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts or. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font design into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Pricing Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to assess if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Apart from that aside from that, the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through the automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of unique, professional themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also take away any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating your own using Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private one that only your members have access to. Pricing Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Pricing Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails to your campaign as you like and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Pricing Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your audience to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one The library is full of 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can either make your student pay for services at various time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out to them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Pricing Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop relevant courses. Pricing Kajabi
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for other information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site might turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might be considering in your decision. Pricing Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable cost we can understand the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has higher-end features than the other has which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Pricing Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers have access to all courses even while in the move. Pricing Kajabi