A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your target audience, some might not offer all of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer almost all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? What Is A Pipeline In Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over others. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without the need to look elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important features that you may want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and other products, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who want to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of important features included in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. What Is A Pipeline In Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content including text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one page. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand including logos, images, and font designs , into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. What Is A Pipeline In Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments can be a great way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Apart from that, in addition, the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone feature or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with the automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as choose from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content including media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post comments and updates on your course content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating one using Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: either release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your users have access to. What Is A Pipeline In Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement What Is A Pipeline In Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails to your campaign as you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. What Is A Pipeline In Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can either charge your students for your products at different times (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific time frame. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. What Is A Pipeline In Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you create and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop meaningful course content. What Is A Pipeline In Kajabi
For training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about in making your choice. What Is A Pipeline In Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price, we can understand how Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ What Is A Pipeline In Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while on the go. What Is A Pipeline In Kajabi