A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with various essential features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended viewers, other platforms might not provide all these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Remove Powered By Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are numerous aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over the rest. Additionally this allows students like you to run and create courses without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the most important features that you may want to watch out for when you’re thinking about it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials and a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with every feature you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. If you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Remove Powered By Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create your own landing page, alter your course and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or the way it calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Remove Powered By Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that, in addition, the LMS website has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as remove the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share comments and updates on your course content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making your own using Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Remove Powered By Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Remove Powered By Kajabi
You can create as many emails to the campaign you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Remove Powered By Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
For pricing options, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can charge your students for your products at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a single product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a specific timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Remove Powered By Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live chat is available for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant course content. Remove Powered By Kajabi
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for other information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they meet their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. Remove Powered By Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to understand how Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it functions. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Remove Powered By Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while traveling. Remove Powered By Kajabi